Tenant representation is a service where real estate professionals represent the tenant throughout the process of finding a perfect premise solution. The process covers the entire chain of changes from mapping out the requirements for premises to signing a lease. Our team has very strong experience in representing international and domestic clients in the Finnish market.
Process of the tenant representation project
The project starts when the client and a tenant representative have signed a commission agreement that defines, for example, the fee paid by the client and the extent of the project. Subsequently, the process advances in the following order:
1. Mapping client’s space requirements
2. Market review and premise options
3. Site visits to chosen locations
4. Requesting offers and choosing a location
5. Contract negotiations and moving to new premises
Benefits of Tenant Representation
- Saving time and effort: When an expert takes the lead, the project becomes more straightforward and time-saving.
- Knowledge of the industry and risk management: The tenant representative is familiar with the market, practices, and property owners. Therefore, you have an expert’s opinion to support your decision-making, and the risks relating to the project are reduced.
- Savings: Our tenant representative can organize a tender for different premise options and negotiate the best deal for the occupier.
- Dependability: As the client pays the fee, the tenant representative is obligated to act in the best interests of the client throughout the project.